Irish Fluid Controls (Chemfeed) Limited (“Irish Fluid Controls”) is a company incorporated in Ireland. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we may use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using this Irish Fluid Controls web site generally you agree to this use.
Use of your Personal Information
1. When you use this site some of our services may require further details, for example, if an item is out of stock this may require further information in order for us to contact you when your goods are ready for dispatch.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
(a) to administer our website services;
(b) for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We would like to keep you informed of new products and services, by any of the following methods:
- telephone (including automated calls)
- SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
- or otherwise
If you do not wish to receive information about such products and services, please tick the opt-out box provided when we collect your details.
3. In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of Your Information
4. We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(c) agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs; Do you want to include this?
(e) to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
(f) if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
8. We are required to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies which we use on the site and to obtain your consent to the use of the cookies. In order to comply with these requirements we have prepared a cookies policy setting out information about cookies, detailing the cookies we use and providing information on how to manage cookies on your computer.
10. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
11. You have the right to access personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003)Robert – is there an Irish Equivalent? that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a small fee. Requests should be directed to the address below. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us (see details below).
12. Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
How can I get my name removed from the Irish Fluid Controls mailing list?
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word ‘remove’ in the subject line and the email address that you wish to be removed within the email. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request. In addition, each electronic mailing we send you will contain details of how you can un-subscribe.